Signed Retainer Packet
We provide a service to law firms that helps them create and manage signed retainer agreements with their clients. A retainer agreement is a contract between a client and a lawyer or law firm that allows the client to retain the lawyer or firm for legal services as needed.
Our service includes:
- Creating a customized retainer agreement: We will work with you to create a retainer agreement that meets the specific needs of your law firm and your clients.
- Managing the signing process: We will send reminders and collect signatures for your retainer agreements, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Tracking the status of your retainer agreements: We will keep track of the status of your retainer agreements so you always know where they are in the process.
Our service is easy to use and affordable. We offer a free consultation to discuss your needs and to get started.
Benefits of using our service:
- Save time and money: Having us create and manage your retainer agreements will save you time and money.
- Have peace of mind: Knowing that your retainer agreements are compliant with all applicable laws and regulations will give you peace of mind.
- Improve client satisfaction: Providing your clients with a clear and concise retainer agreement will improve their satisfaction.
Contact us today to learn more about our signed retainer agreement service!
Here are some additional benefits of using a retainer agreement:
- Ensure that your clients have access to legal services when they need them most.
- Streamline the billing process.
- Provide your clients with peace of mind knowing that they have a lawyer on retainer.
If you are a law firm, we encourage you to consider using our signed retainer agreement service. We can help you create a customized retainer agreement that meets the specific needs of your firm and your clients. We can also help you manage the signing process and track the status of your retainer agreements.
Get in Touch
Get in touch with us today to discuss your legal needs. We offer a free consultation, so you can learn more about our services and how we can help you.